ADAPTATIONS COVID-19 2020/2021
As this is an atypical period, it is necessary to implement changes in the behaviour and operation of the park. On our side, there will be a greater concern with hygiene and disinfection of spaces according to requirements. On the other hand, there are spaces that exceptionally this year will not work as for example the regular meal service in the restaurant or the Popeye Bar (we inform that the restaurant at the park's exit reopened with new management and take away service). The mini-market service works inside the restaurant (only until 15/09). There are also no conditions for the playground or Internet room to be in operation. In the accommodation there will be no provision of pillows and blankets because they are more difficult to clean in time. As the situation evolves, extra measures may be necessary or other measures may be cancelled. We list some indications and changes that should be followed:
- IT IS COMPULSORY TO WEAR A MASK IN CLOSED SPACES AND WHEN IN CONTACT WITH THE RECEPTION
- THE SOCIAL DISTANCEMENT MEASURES DEFINED BY DGS MUST BE COMPLIED WITH IN THE INSTALLATION OF TENTS, CARVANS AND SELF-CARVANS (as well as in the use of washbasins and lavatories)
- MEASURES FOR RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE AND REGULAR HAND HYGIENE MUST BE COMPLIED WITH (HAND WASHING AND/OR DISINFECTING DEVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE COMMON AREAS)
- FOR SAFETY AND OCCUPANCY REASONS NO VISITS TO PARKERS WILL BE PERMITTED (exception made only for direct relatives of park users, in limited number, outside the high season)
- DUE TO THE REDUCED CAPACITY OF THE CAMPSITE AND SWIMMING POOL, CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES FOR RENTAL AND CAMPING ACCOMMODATION MUST BE STRICTLY OBSERVED
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUPS OR ANY GATHERING OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE
- THE USE OF THE POOL IS SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS SUCH AS: LIMITED CAPACITY, COMPULSORY DISTANCING, CLOSING AT LUNCHTIME FOR DISINFECTION OF THE AREAS, TIME LIMIT FOR STAYING, DISINFECTION AT THE ENTRANCE OR OTHER MEASURES THAT MAY BE NECESSARY. GROUPS WITH MORE THAN 5 ELEMENTS ARE NOT ADMITTED (PREFERABLY FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD). Please, if your goal is just sunbathing, be understanding and do it outside the pool, giving way to those who really want to go into the water.
- CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS UNACCOMPANIED
- JUST LIKE THE STAFF, CUSTOMERS SHOULD ALSO CARRY OUT DAILY MONITORING OF THEIR HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDING BODY TEMPERATURE AND SYMPTOMS SUCH AS COUGH, FEVER, BODY ACHES, FATIGUE, GENERAL MALAISE, LOSS OF SMELL AND/OR TASTE, ETC.
- IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
- IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS CALL THE 24 HOUR HEALTH LINE - 808 24 24 24 24. IF YOU ARE IN THE PARK, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT RECEPTION ON TEL. 231 451 524. THERE IS AN INTERNAL CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR THESE SITUATIONS.
EACH PERSON SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THEMSELVES AND OTHERS. LET US ALL BE PUBLIC HEALTH AGENTS.
We thank our users for their understanding. We are available for any suggestions or comments you may have. Whenever there are changes or updates this publication will be changed.
Note: Our rental accommodation as well as pool surfaces, WCs or other common areas are disinfected with cold spray equipment using a disinfectant with proven bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal efficacy, effective in the control of enveloped viruses (CORONAVIRUS), in accordance with European Standard UNE EN 14476.